(Please write down your password and keep it in a safe place)
1. Click on "login" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
2. Select "I would like to create an account" under the login information.
3. Enter your email address
4.If you or your child have participated in KPRD programs (sports, CATCH, gym/ gameroom id, trips) and the email is found, you have an account in the system. Click the option to retrieve and reset your password.DO NOT add the email for a new account.Check your email for the message from KPRD with the temporary password.
5. Back at the log in screen, enter your email and temporary password.You will be prompted to change your password.(Please write down your password and keep it in a safe place)
6. Once logged in (your name will appear in the upper right hand corner), click to account tab to see who is included in your account.Add other family members as needed.Add yourself if you are not currently in the family group.
7. Click the register tab to complete your registration and payment.
If your email is not found, continue with creating a new account.
Andrew Bohannon,CPRP, Director of Parks, Recreation and Cemeteries Edward "Chuck" Sweeney, Superintendent of Maintenance Meghan Spaulding, Recreation Programmer Laura Selmer, Administrative Assistant Toni Bartley, Administrative Assistant